Ive seriously been working on this blog post for 2 weeks. Where have I been? Down the rabbit hole.
Okay, Im being really dramatic. There was no rabbit hole involved, promise. Ive just been amazingly busy, stressed, and frustrated. Just a number of things I think. The diet isnt going as well as Id like, weve added yet another therapy for my son, weve been stressed about money (and why it seems to disappear so quickly from our checking account), we had to buy a car because the repairs started to eclipse the cost of buying a new one, and Ive had too much time to contemplate everything in life which stresses me out.
Although, when I write it that way, I really do sound like a whiner. Hmmmmmm .Let me re-think:
1. Diet. My family has plenty of food on the table, which is why its impossible to lose weight.
2. Therapy. Not only do our family and friends love our son, but two more people are now working to help him have a happy, healthy, and fulfilling life.
3. Money. Were stressed about money, but the fact is we have money to be stressed about. My husband has a good job that allows me to be at home with my little boy. The small sacrifices I need to make are pretty minor compared to what so many people have to go through.
4. Car. Although it was stressful at the time, my husband has a new, reliable car in which to ride to work. Not only that, but we gave our old car to my husbands parents in California, where they could possibly get a few more months/years of life out of it without the constant onslaught of salt corrosion.
5. Contemplation. Since all of my needs seem to be met on Maslows Hierarchy of Needs, Im now spending more time on self actualization.
Okay now Ill stop complaining.